- The 441st founding anniversary of Manila coincides with the celebration of the birth of St. John the Baptist.
- Our dogs are joyful, my stomach is bad – An Ode to Our Cooking Assignment
- A lot of people are mistakenly thinking that I was training to become a pastor, priest, or even a monk. Of course, I tell that I’m going to become a brother.
- Before, I have a lot of questions about religious life. Now, I’m slowly getting the answer through direct experience
- Mokong, The Scented Dog a.k.a. The Useless Dog – a title to the old dog named Mokong
- Since April, I’m now wearing corrective spectacles for my poor eyesight.
- It’s two years of contemplative life here in the Novitiate. Two years of self-examen and discernment for my true vocation.