It’s December and lots of things are happenings
The not nice things:
- One of my teachers just passed away.
- We lost a crucial basketball game by one point in overtime, making our team fall to fifth place thus failing to make it to the semifinals.
But cheer up, we have lots of nice things this Advent:
- I thank God for the gift of Mrs. Delgado to our Marist community.
- Some young Australian Marist volunteers visiting our country for exposure in mission areas.
- The start of the Year of Consecrated Life.
- Free admission of the ASEAN Schools Basketball games in Marist Gym.
Still, I acknowledge the harshness of reality. It’s just a matter of perspective. Rejoice in the Lord always!