- When I open the fridge out of compulsion looking for something, though I know there’s nothing inside, I think to myself “I’m just searching for God.”
- Sometimes, I can’t help but wonder why I chose this kind of life; to live a consecrated life.
- During a Lenten Retreat in Tagaytay last 2015, I told my spiritual director that it doesn’t matter where I am or what kind of life I am living; for as long as I know that God will still continue to be at my side, I’m okay. He replied that I am not far from the kingdom of God.
- I’m just on my late 20s. I don’t know if I’m in crisis or depression but I just know I get too emotional about little things. Just like the lyrics of a song, I wonder why everything seems so heavy.
- I feel so emotional but it’s not coming out; it’s trapped inside. It’s like keeping a straight face.
- I was so active in Facebook when I finished my novitiate except this year. I was able to browse all my posts on my profile this year with a few scroll.
- I wan’t to hide yet I post a lot in Twitter. Then, I want to be seen too?
- I feel like Lazarus buried in a tomb but I rolled the stone myself to hide.
- When I am weeping, does God really weep with me?
- As I hit rock-bottom, will the floor cave in?
- Writing this, I remember Nicodemus in the night time asking questions about faith and being “born again”.
- Will I ever hear Jesus calling me to come out too?
- I can’t think of anything to write about in essay form so I just used bullets.
- I created a Spotify playlist entitled The Dark Night of the Soul
- Thanks for reading.
Take a little break brother 🙂
Salamat! 😀 I just did, kahit half day lang. Free time kasi. 😉
Pingback: Choose life | Br. Allen